Path Quest™ (45306) | DAY RUNNER
An innovative workbook with activites to strengthen visual perceptual and visual tracking skills in a storybook adventure format.
- Page size: 8" x 10"
- 40 Sheets
- Engaging way to practice pre-writing shapes, visual motor control (eye hand coordination - pathways, mazes), oculomotor skills (visual tracking) and all 7 areas of visual perception
- Finishing a quest provides motivation to complete the task, and the success encourages children to want to try another
- Increases visual endurance and visual motor skills - the core perceptual motor skills needed for writing success
- Achieve increased skills and confidence with controlling their writing implement
- Stage 1 - Fine Motor Development
8" x 10"
8" x 10" x 3/8"
Mead Writing Fundamentals
- You May Also Like: